Corte5 Updates. Only
for registered clients. Contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive instructions to download the update.
3. Corrected some properties issues.
1. Property Patterns is introduced
new for parts and materials to indicate the number of patterns
distributing or using the corresponding format.
2. Improved the label format interpreter
to show parentheses associated with no format function as part
of the label text.
3. Corrected some issues in the interface.
4. Fixed a bug in reusable offcut
initial calculation after loading launches.
1. Greater control over fields that can be multiplied in launch
1. Fields customized in data and solution sheets are extended
to the rest of program outputs and inputs.
1. Interface supporting Windows themes.
2. Online help in HTML format.
3. Improved patterns labeling.
a) Dimension info in default labels.
b) Smart labels that adjust themselves
automatically to avoid overlaped texts in patterns.
c) Introduced new a LISP-type format
specification, much more flexible and compact.
d) Introduced new the General Label
format which can be programmed independently.
4. Improved material costs assignment.
The field Cost is enabled for writing
which gives you two complementary ways of defining
costs: per material unit via Cost field or per area unit via Cost/uA
5. Fixed several problems related to Excel 2007 import and export.
Update 5.5.5 includes:
1. Adjusts calculation of internal areas during optimization.
1. Corrected some issues related to adjusting patterns and reporting
2. Reduced memory used in calculations.
3. Corrected some issues related
to pattern drawing and labels alignment.
4. Fixed a bug when working with feet
and inches units.
5. Reduction of cutting points calculation
1. Fixes some calculation errors when working at high precisions.
2. Noticeable reduction of calculation
time in large launches.
3. Fixes an "Access violation"
bug when rotating a cut having an offcut child in manual adjusting
4. Fixes a bug that eventually could
corrupt Solution Sheet when changing active rounding.
1. Support for programmed plugins.
A sample is the new option "Copy offcuts",
accessible from Tools menu, which allows to copy reusable offcuts
as materials in the active launch.
2. New fields for reading calculation
results are added in data sheets.
3. Customization of visible fields in
data sheets with a table view.
You can configurate sheets of the program to enter or
read information at your own and also prepare output tables fully
customized (View->Customize sheets).
4. Excel import/export improved.
a) Import of Excel tables is realized faster.
b) All data sheets are enabled for Excel export.
5. The old Results Sheet is renamed as
6. The new technological option "Cuts
per pattern" limits the maximum number of cuts in a pattern.
7. The new "Trivial" rounding
This mode rounds pattern repetitions to their nearest
integer without considering exact order fullfilment. It could
be useful when variability in order fulfillment is allowed for
it tends to reduce the number of patterns.
8. Fix a bug in offcut labels enumeration.
9. Fixes a bug in automatic pattern adjustment
which could be preventing a better distribution of the offcut.
1. Improves handling customized units.
a) Dimension values in launch file are no longer in Corte
5 internal format but user measurement format.
b) Fixes the bug "Incorrect measurement format" when
reading feets and inches from old Corte 4 launches.
c) Manual control of the position of the unit symbol by inserting
spaces at the begining of its definition.
2. Improvements in the inteface.
a) The recommended parts list in the Pattern Inspector is sorted
in decreasing order of the yield percentages.
b) The current pattern view is updated immediately after changing
configuration of labels, environment or measurement units.
3. Improves working with user accounts.
a) Repeating product registration for different users in the same
PC is no longer needed. Corte 5 registration
should be realized just once by any user with administrator rights.
b) The installation language is activated for all user counts.
1- New technology option
"Pieces by pattern" that allows to limit the number
of types of parts in the cutting patterns.
2- New configuration option for "Sheet of results" to
show the Rreal-vs-Order instead of the absolute total pieces.
3- Shows the thumbnails of the patterns to deploy the switch in
the Inspectore Pattern.
4- Correction of a bug in the calculation engine resulting in
the generation of some variants are not necessary.
(released on 2008/12/8)
1- Final help documentation
2- Interface improvements
3- Patterns filtering improvements
4- Expansion of patterns references
(released on 2008/10/28)
1- Edge-covering strips assigment and calculation support.
2- Instroduction of a several inspectors for the launch itself
and all of its objects.
(released on 2008/09/1)
1- Incorporates back units of measurement in feet and
inches as in Corte4.
2- Improves automatic adjusting of the cutting patterns.
3- Includes new outputs formats for currency, percentage
and area values.
(released on 2008/08/28)
1- DXF File export
2- Incorporates the english version.